WELCOME PACK AND A “SENSATION” SURPRISE
Early check-in and late check-out
BEST AVAILABLE PRICE GUARANTEED
Booking terms and conditions
- FLEXIBLE RATE: Payment of the total amount of the stay will be made on the day of arrival by credit card or in cash (for payments of amounts not exceeding 1000€).
- NON-REFUNDABLE RATE: Payment of the total amount of the stay must be made before confirming the reservation and no changes or cancellations will be accepted. To make the payment, we will contact you directly to provide you with a link to access a totally secure payment platform. Until payment is made the booking will not be confirmed.
In case of no-show without prior contact with the establishment, your reservation will be cancelled after 22:00h on the day of arrival and the cancellation policy applicable according to your type of reservation will be applied.
The usual check-in time is from 15:00h. For bookings made on the same day of arrival, check-in is from 17h.
Check-out time is before 11h. If you wish to check out later, please check availability in advance with the reception team.
Currently, the city's tourist tax is 4.40€ per person per night. This tax only applies for a maximum of 7 nights and for people over 16 years old.
Terms and conditions of stay
1. Total guests and ID: Guests must inform about the total number of people and must provide corresponding identification. Only this number of guests will be authorized to make use of the apartments and facilities. The total number of guests who are authorized to be accommodated in the apartment must not exceed the number established by law (except for children under 2 years old). In case of a breach of any of these conditions, RENT2LIVING BARCELONA SL reserves the right to have the customers and the unauthorized guests leave the apartment and they will also lose the right to claim any kind of compensation.
2. Pets: are only allowed with a specific permission. In case of a breach of any of these conditions, RENT2LIVING BARCELONA SL reserves the right to expel the customers from the apartment and they will also lose the right to claim any kind of compensation.
3. Behavior: Guests are obliged to behave in a civic manner and to respect the rules of co-existence. Parties, loud noises, or loud music inside the facilities are strictly forbidden. In case of a breach of this condition, RENT2LIVING BARCELONA, SL reserves the right to have customers and the unauthorized guests leave the apartment and to charge the damage to the deposit charge; the customer will lose the right to claim any kind of compensation.
4. Non-smoking: Smoking inside the apartment is forbidden. Guests can use the balcony for this purpose. Guests who do not respect this rule will be sanctioned with a minimum amount of 200€
5. Cleaning: The apartment must be left in an acceptable state of cleanliness, with all the furniture and equipment located in their original positions and without any garbage. In any other case, RENT2LIVING BARCELONA SL is authorized to charge a cleaning fee between 30€ and 300€ VAT included.
6.Guest Cleaning: RENT2LIVING BARCELONA, SL will carry out scheduled guest cleanings in the apartments of 5 nights or more stays in the case of Sensation Sagrada Familia. For reservations at Sensation Authentic Gracia, cleanings will be made in the apartments of stays of 7 nights or more. Changes in the scheduled guest cleanings are not permitted.
7. Check Out: Check-out should be completed prior to 11:00h. In case of a breach of this condition, RENT2LIVING BARCELONA SL is authorized to charge an extra fee of 20€ per extra hour. A late check-out is always subject to availability and must be requested in advance.
8. Damage Deposit: Separately to the payment of the stay, the guest authorizes RENT2LIVING BARCELONA, S.L. to charge a deposit of 300€ (600€ in case of accommodation in flats with 3 or 4 rooms) to their credit account, as a deposit to guarantee that the flat is in acceptable conditions of cleanliness, undamaged and complete at their departure. If guests do not have a credit card, the deposit will be paid in cash and will remain in the possession of the establishment until the staff have verified that everything is correct. The amount retained may vary at the discretion of the management.
9. Refund of the deposit: The establishment undertakes to return the security deposit within a maximum period of 7 working days once the check-out procedure has been completed and the state of the accommodation has been confirmed by the housekeeping team. In those cases where the deposit has been paid in cash, the establishment does not guarantee that it will be returned in the same way at the time of departure, so it will be essential that guests provide a direct debit IBAN to make the refund by bank transfer, in which case the issuing costs will be paid by the customer. Furthermore, in case of any damage caused whose amount may exceed the guarantee deposit, RENT2LIVING BARCELONA, SL will have the right to charge it directly from the client's card indicated in this contract.
10. Responsibility: RENT2LIVING BARCELONA, SL do not accept any kind of responsibility for injuries, damages, loss of property, delays, additional expenses, or any other inconveniences caused directly or indirectly by measures outside of their control. By extension, RENT2LIVING BARCELONA SL and any associated collaborators or contractors are also exempt from liability for any damage, especially the resulting from the practice of physical exercise in the Fitness Room and/or in the free outdoor Yoga sessions offered by a qualified Yoga instructor.
11. Acceptance of conditions. The conditions stated here apply to all guests of the apartment. By accepting this terms and conditions, it is acknowledged that the main guest takes responsibility to inform the other guests in their apartment of the information stated here and that they are, by extension, legally bound by its contents.
In accordance with current legislation on Data Protection, specifically, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 679 and LO 3/2018 PDGDD, we inform you that the data contained in this form will be included in the information systems owned by RENT2LIVING BARCELONA, SL. and will only be processed in order to offer you the accommodation services you have requested, to invoice you and to carry out internal administrative management. The data provided will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years, after which they will be deleted. This data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the case of legal obligation, specifically, to the Security Forces and Corps, in compliance with article 45.1 of the Schengen Convention and to the data processors who provide administrative, accounting, fiscal or information system support services to RENT2LIVING BARCELONA, SL, with whom the appropriate contracts have been signed. By accepting this terms and conditions, you authorise the processing of your data for the purposes and communications indicated as such processing is necessary for the provision of the contracted service.
If you expressly authorise us to do so, we will use your e-mail address to periodically send you commercial information about promotions and offers of our services that may be of interest to you. We will keep this data as long as you do not ask us to delete it.
The legal basis for processing your data is your consent given at the end of this document. You may revoke your consent at any time after it has been given, without this decision affecting the actual processing of your data up to this point.
At any time, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and, where appropriate, opposition by writing to Calle Rosselló 349 bajos 1ª, 08037 Barcelona or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In the event of any possible infringement of current data protection regulations, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).