We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits and carrying out web analytics. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
WELCOME PACK AND A “SENSATION” SURPRISE
Early check-in and late check-out
BEST AVAILABLE PRICE GUARANTEED
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
In case of a breach of any of the following conditions, Rent2Living Barcelona SL reserves the right to expel the customers from the apartment and they will also lose the right to claim any kind of compensation.
1. Total guests and ID: Guests must inform Rent2Living Barcelona SL about the total number of people and they must provide corresponding identification. Only this number of guests will be authorized to make use of the apartments and facilities. The total number of guests who are authorized to be accommodated in the apartment must not exceed the number established by law (except for children under 3 years old).
2. Pets: are only allowed with a specific permission from the property.
3. Behavior: Guests are obliged to behave in a civic manner and to respect the rules of co-existence. Parties, loud noises, or loud music inside the facilities are strictly forbidden.
4. Non-smoking: Smoking inside the apartment is totally forbidden. Guests can use the balcony for this purpose. Guests who do not respect this rule will be sanctioned with a penalty of minimum 200€ VAT included.
5. Cleaning: The apartment must be left in an acceptable state of cleanliness, with all the furniture and equipment located in their original positions. In any other case, Rent2Living Barcelona SL is authorized to charge an extra cleaning fee of between 30€ and 300€ VAT included.
6. Guest Cleaning: Rent2Living Barcelona, SL will carry out scheduled guest cleanings in the apartments of 5 night or more stays in the case of Sensation Sagrada Familia. For reservations at Sensation Authentic Gracia, cleanings will be made in the apartments of stays of 7 nights or more. Changes in the scheduled guest cleanings are not permitted.
7. Check Out: Check-out should be completed prior to 11:00h. In case of a breach of this condition, Rent2Living Barcelona is authorized to charge the customer an extra fee of 20€ per extra hour. A late check-out is always subject to availability and must be requested in advance.
8. Damage Deposit: Rent2Living Barcelona SL will block 300 € as a deposit to guarantee that the apartment is left in an acceptable state of cleanliness and undamaged upon the guest’s departure. A minimum deposit of 300 € per apartment will be kept until their departure once the staff have checked that everything it is correct. The amount may vary at the discretion of the property.
9. Responsibility: Rent2Living Barcelona, SL do not accept any kind of responsibility for injuries, damages, loss of property, delays, additional expenses, or any other inconveniences caused directly or indirectly by measures outside of their control.
In order to comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, we provide the following information:
The person in charge of the processing of your data is RENT2LIVING BARCELONA SL, with CIF: B65614489 and address in BARCELONA, C / ROSSELLO, 349-351 - CP 08037. We inform you that we will treat your data in order to be able to provide you with accommodation services contracted and to send you information about promotions and offers of our services that may interest you, as well as personal communications company-client.
We will keep your data as long as you do not ask for its deletion and, in any case, during the time periods required by current legislation.
Likewise, we inform you that your data may be communicated to companies subcontracted by RENT2LIVING BARCELONA SL for the provision of administrative, accounting or fiscal management services, as well as to the Security Forces and Corps, in compliance with Article 45.1 of the Schengen Agreement.
We remind you that you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the modification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when your stay in our accommodation ends. You may also oppose or request us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent given accepting this terms and conditions and signing at the end of the registration form. You can withdraw your consent at any time after granting it, without this decision affecting the treatment carried out with your data up to this point. In the event of any fact that you consider as an infringement of current data protection regulations, you can make a written complaint to the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT) or to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
Finally, please let us take the opportunity to warmly welcome you to Sensation Apartments, and to thank you for trusting in us.